- QOL professional consultants will assess your requirements to determine the appropriate approach to problem solving your requirements.
- Our design and sales team will work to provide alternative solutions for your evaluation.
- The Sales team will provide a quote for your approval.
- Once the order is approved, the QOL Operations department pulls and prepares your order.
This includes final quality inspections.
- We will professionally deliver your furniture and install per design generated plans or per your instructions.
- We will resolve any punch list items before the project is considered “complete”.
- We typically request pictures and a rough inventory for our preliminary assessment.
- A QOL professional consultant will evaluate your requirements.
- We often schedule a site visit to review the inventory and discuss project logistics.
- QOL provides a written quote defining the plan and financial arrangements.
- When written approval is received, the liquidation is scheduled.
- During a project, QOL provides on-site project management, labor as required, and trucking to complete the project per the agreed upon plan. We pride ourselves on our ability meet or beat agreed upon deadlines.